Rookie Legends look out. Steve Wallace is on iRacing

Go down

Rookie Legends look out. Steve Wallace is on iRacing Empty Rookie Legends look out. Steve Wallace is on iRacing

Post  Josh Hall on Sun May 23, 2010 6:22 pm

http://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/EventResult.do?&subsessionid=1984237&custid=45654
I follow Steve on twitter and he admitted to just starting out on iRacing...Looks like he's as good online as in real life/
Josh Hall
Josh Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rookie Legends look out. Steve Wallace is on iRacing Empty Re: Rookie Legends look out. Steve Wallace is on iRacing

Post  Jason Yott on Sun May 23, 2010 6:28 pm

lol, uh oh. I've been hoping he'll pull out of that wrecking problem he has and become a pretty decent driver. Maybe this will help him. I just usually end up pulling for these second gen drivers to do decent, even if I didn't pull for their dad...lol Even though, I think in the long run, if she could get some equipment under her and run some races, Chrissy would be a pretty good driver.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rookie Legends look out. Steve Wallace is on iRacing Empty Re: Rookie Legends look out. Steve Wallace is on iRacing

Post  Josh Hall on Sun May 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Growing up I was a huge Rusty fan, and was starting to be a fan of Steve til he turned into a rolling chicane. Lol. I want to hear what the rookies are saying when he wrecks them. Maybe he'll get Uncle Kenny on this game...now that would be a blast.
Josh Hall
Josh Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Yott on Sun May 23, 2010 7:37 pm

That would be hilarious.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitchell Lancaster on Mon May 24, 2010 2:02 am

he was on my Vegas Impala B practice session today, me and scott got to watch him he ran a 30.2 alone it was blazing fast on his friggin second day! lol

Mitchell Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down