Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

regretts from payet thomas to Ed Poeples

3 posters

Go down

regretts from payet thomas to Ed Poeples Empty regretts from payet thomas to Ed Poeples

Post  payet thomas Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 pm

hello guys,
after the race in daytona of today, i wanted to apologyse about Ed, because my language for him was very rude, and finaly it was not my intentions for him, just my spotter said for me in the bottom and in front of him... at the moment and after 70 laps it was difficult to understand the spotter butt I saw that i'm sure... i'm very sorry for my language, and the next time ill be speaking for understanding and not insulting you!!!

in other time i want to said thanks for your organisation team,
i'm 27 and live in Lyon "france"
i'm french nascar fan since 10 years, and drive with a fanatec turboS with clubsport pedals, sim cockpit and buttkickers in the bottom!!!!
I rearly enjoy to participate racing with us and another apologyse to this incident of race !!!!! Wink

see you next time

payet thomas

payet thomas

Back to top Go down

regretts from payet thomas to Ed Poeples Empty Re: regretts from payet thomas to Ed Poeples

Post  Jason L. Wright Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Thank you for that Peyet.

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

regretts from payet thomas to Ed Poeples Empty Re: regretts from payet thomas to Ed Poeples

Post  edpeoples Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks again. I appreciate the appology.
Ed

edpeoples
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum