Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Changes

2 posters

Go down

Important Changes Empty Important Changes

Post  Jason L. Wright Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey guys, i have decided to make a few changes. In light of a lot of new members, i think in order to keep things organized, a separation needed to be had. That being said, i have created an A and a B squad. Those in the A squad are members i am 100% sure of their driving ability as well as their ability to get along with others and show sportsmanship. However, that does NOT mean the B squad displays alternate characteristics. A good majority of those i selected for the B squad i did not remember. Either i did not remember their name, remember racing with them, or they registered with a nick name and not their REAL name, so i could not figure out who said individual was. Although, several i chose for the B squad i picked for these specific reasons: 1 They seem to have great personalities, however displayed very rookie driving skills and need some more practice before joining the A squad. 2 I noticed aspects in their attitude that seemed to have a bad pattern which needs to be worked on before competing with the A squad.

All of that being said, The A squad members CAN join into the B squad races, however the B squad does not get to join with the A squad races *which i would assume is obvious*. Those of you in the B squad, you can be promoted to the A squad as fast as you show improvement. Could be as little as 1 race to prove your worth or as much as 2 months, it all depends on your attitude and willingness to do what is needed.

IN the forums, baring no mistakes by me, the A squad is only viewable by those who are in it. B squad is only viewable by B and A squad members. Nobody else. Each squad will have its own password.

ps) If any of you find yourself in the B squad, are 100% sure you deserve to be in the A squad, but realize i may not have recognized your login name *since you didnt use your real name* contact me via PM and we can discuss it. Otherwise, the B squad races will be your only way of being promoted.

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Important Changes Empty A and B squad

Post  Grady_ Graham Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm

I am new to this sight. I may need you to hold my hand for a little while till i get the hang of it.. How do i know what squad im in? How do i see when the next race will be..As you can tell im a noob at fourms so please be patient with me and give answers with as much details as possible.....also i registered with my real name and my main email address...but there was no link sent back to me so i re registered with my hotmail account but when i did it wouldnt let me use my real name so i had to use a nick name "Draft" and when i got in i tried to change my name to my real name "Grady Graham" but it said it was taken so i had to use Grady_Graham.......thanks for your time

Grady_ Graham

Back to top Go down

Important Changes Empty Re: Important Changes

Post  Jason L. Wright Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Yeah, this forum is starting to annoy me. People having this problem is just.. irritating. That being said, Welcome to the Draft-Happy Forums Very Happy. (I am Jason Wright btw).

All in all, everything is pretty specific. To see scheduled races, see "The Draft Happy Scheduler". Take some time and read the threads under "Important announcements" and other forum titles. There is information all over the place Razz. Concerning the squads however, Just ignore that for now. Basically, the B squad is everyone who is participating in the season points series and the A squad will be filled with those who win a race during the season to form an All Star squad who will compete in an All Star race at seasons end. Sorry again for the forum trouble, we will be putting up an official website and official forums soon i hope.

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Important Changes Empty Re: Important Changes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum