Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday night March 26

2 posters

Go down

Friday night March 26 Empty Friday night March 26

Post  Jason Yott Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:52 pm

I can host tonight if you want. Same format as last night but I'm thinking make them a little longer so we put a pit stop in there. That might make it more interesting for the people who fall out early.

I'm thinking 50 laps, no cautions, 2 resets. First practice starts at 10 with race around 11, and second race to immediately follow with 20 min practice.

If enough people want, I may host a third one just for the heck of it after.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Friday night March 26 Empty Re: Friday night March 26

Post  Jason L. Wright Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:15 pm

exactly what i was thinking Jason. That would be perfect. Uhm, how about making it 51 laps? For some reason.. 1 more lap might make for a more interesting finish Very Happy

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Yott Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:50 pm

That works for me.

If people are interested, I'm thinking about after the quad races hosting a truck race at Tally,, since the official series is going there soon. It seems like we are helping each other get faster here in this group. I know I've learned quite a few things from running with you guys, so I thought it might help everyone get ready for that. It might help give some of the guys in our group an edge in those official races if they want to run them.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down