Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Purpose

Go down

Forum Purpose Empty Forum Purpose

Post  Jason L. Wright Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Over the years we have all sat on the edge of our seats as the last 10 laps of Talladega/Daytona come to a dramatic conclusion. Now with iRacing, our day-dreams of experiencing the madness have become virtual reality -literally-. I have endeavored to create "The draft happy-series" not for personal gain, but to incorporate others like me, who only want good, fun, clean racing with a side of sportsmanship. As well as to form a team system rather than a dictatorship as i am seeing with the league/clubs. If you become a member of the forums and/or the Draft Happy Squad, you will have equal say (just as i do) in all decisions made to better this hopeful system. If you are as passionate about this as i am, please feel free to help this to progress as best you can. But most of all.. Just relax, because you have finally found a fun group to race with Smile *that being said.. weeds will be removed :]*

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum