Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling everyone who has something to say!

2 posters

Go down

Calling everyone who has something to say! Empty Calling everyone who has something to say!

Post  Jason L. Wright Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 am

Our points system starts very soon. Those of you who would like to add some input as to how we run things PLEASE LET US KNOW. Reply here with all your input.. Thank you.

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Calling everyone who has something to say! Empty Re: Calling everyone who has something to say!

Post  SMcCosh Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 am

Just curious how this is going to work with the two squads (or are there enough people for two squads)? I would assume they would both run the same schedule and points would be calculated the same. If that's the case, I'd like to make a suggestion.

Rather than having two separate chases, how about splitting the chase field in half: the top half of A squad and top half of B squad, and they duke it out for the overall championship. Maybe have some kind of award for the "regular season" champions.

Another thing was I noticed the tracks and cars alternate week to week. A thought I had was have the A guys run the Impala A (top tier guys Arrow top tier car) during the regular season, the B guys run the Truck (since it's a lot easier to drive), and then when the chase starts (and assuming we worked the system as I stated above) meet in the middle with the Impala B; a car that is easy enough for the B guys to control, but still a bit of a challenge.

Just a couple of thoughts I figured I'd throw out there, and of course this is all assuming we'll have enough people to run two squads by the time the season's supposed to start.

SMcCosh

Back to top Go down

Calling everyone who has something to say! Empty Re: Calling everyone who has something to say!

Post  Jason L. Wright Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:56 am

I appreciate the input! I like the ideas however, We have sort of done away with the A squad B squad deal. Basically, the A squad will be made up of the guys who have won a race at seasons end. Then, the A squad will run an "All-Star Race" with a unique car at either daytona/dega. So ultimately, the Quads will sort out the top 24 being the best drivers. Assuming say, 40 *including the top 12 in points* cars want to run, the top 12 in Season points will automatically have a spot, and of the remaining 28 cars, the top 12 have to race their way in based on their quad runs. But, its def subject to change, we would just like to see how this will work to begin with. And spread the word to good supers speedway racers you know about this Draft Happy Squad, so we can be sure to fill 24 spots!

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SMcCosh Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Ah, I see. Sounds cool, and I'll keep my eyes open for some good racers.

SMcCosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum