Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all who raced in the Sat night 100 lapper on 4-10

4 posters

Go down

To all who raced in the Sat night 100 lapper on 4-10 Empty To all who raced in the Sat night 100 lapper on 4-10

Post  Josh Hall Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 pm

I'm sorry for losing my cool to anyone who it may have distracted. I'm not the type to lose their cool but it was an unfortunate event. I enjoy running with such a good group or racers but as we all know there are still a couple bad seeds. I'm not putting any names out here but we all know who they are. My style is race like you wanna be raced and thats how I am. But if your going to run me aggressive, I'm gonna block you and keep you behind me. I know my tirade was uncalled for and again my apologies. I just needed to get that off my chest because I really enjoy running with this group and I don't want to be known as "that guy". I want to be known as a clean racer who you all enjoy running with as well.
Josh Hall
Josh Hall

Back to top Go down

To all who raced in the Sat night 100 lapper on 4-10 Empty Re: To all who raced in the Sat night 100 lapper on 4-10

Post  Jason L. Wright Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Josh, dont post in random places please. Post this kind of topic under General Discussion please. Il move it.

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To all who raced in the Sat night 100 lapper on 4-10 Empty Re: To all who raced in the Sat night 100 lapper on 4-10

Post  Jason Yott Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 pm

No worries Josh. I think a lot of people lost their cool in the race last night, but after the race we all discussed it and I think everybody realizes that we're all different animals under the green flag. Some guys are overly aggressive, some guys are passive. The good thing is that I think we're all learning each others trends so you know what to look out for depending on who's around you.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Noyes Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

I was there and it was a good discussion after the race...

Monty Noyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Hall Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Thanks guys. But for those who weren't there to talk about it, I had to get it off my chest.
Josh Hall
Josh Hall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down