Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No "regularly scheduled" events this weekend

3 posters

Go down

No "regularly scheduled" events this weekend Empty No "regularly scheduled" events this weekend

Post  Jason Yott Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:43 am

We will be taking this weekend off from the regular qualifiers and race on Saturday night. We thought it would be better to let drivers focus on the Talladega 312 and Aaron's 499 sim races if they want. I will be around this weekend, and if anyone wants to race or practice, I'll be happy to set it up. I may still put up a race Saturday night if people are interested.

The Saturday Showdown points series will start next week with the first qualifier starting on Thursday night. Keep an eye out on the forums for any updates.

Good luck to everyone this weekend. I know as a group we had a pretty good week at Talladega with the trucks. I heard quite a few success stories and guys from drafthappy helping each other out. I know I won my first official race in anything above a late model this week. This was the plan for drafthappy from the beginning, to get a group of guys who love SS racing and help each other get faster. Good to see it's working...Smile

Jason Yott
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

No "regularly scheduled" events this weekend Empty Re: No "regularly scheduled" events this weekend

Post  Eric Vanek Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:30 pm

What car/track will be running this weekend?

Eric Vanek

Back to top Go down

No "regularly scheduled" events this weekend Empty Re: No "regularly scheduled" events this weekend

Post  Jason L. Wright Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 pm

see "Important Announcements- bi-week" COT at Daytona- week 1.

Jason L. Wright
Admin

https://drafthappy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum