Draft Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday, Friday, and SaturdayApr. 29-May 1

4 posters

Go down

Thursday, Friday, and SaturdayApr. 29-May 1 Empty Thursday, Friday, and SaturdayApr. 29-May 1

Post  Jason Yott Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 am

Today's the day. The new points series will start with the first two qualifiers tonight. First practice starts at 10 with race at 11. Double file restarts with lapped cars inside, cautions, and resets.

I want to thank everyone ahead of time for joining us in this inaugural season, and I look forward to some good racing. Keep any suggestions or ideas coming as we will try to make this one of the best series that we can.

See 'yall tonight.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Thursday, Friday, and SaturdayApr. 29-May 1 Empty Re: Thursday, Friday, and SaturdayApr. 29-May 1

Post  Josh Hall Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Jason, don't know if you saw it but site will be down for maintenance from 12:00am - 8:00am edt. No hosted races during that time
Josh Hall
Josh Hall

Back to top Go down

Thursday, Friday, and SaturdayApr. 29-May 1 Empty Re: Thursday, Friday, and SaturdayApr. 29-May 1

Post  Eric Vanek Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Will these be PW protected rooms and if so what is the password.

Eric Vanek

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Yott Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 pm

I just saw that. I'm not sure what we'll do about that. We should get the first one done in time, but I guess we'll have to have a makeup race for the second one. Maybe run three Friday night, or one before the main on Saturday.

Eric, check your pm on this site.

If anyone else that's signed up doesn't have the password, let me know. It's the same one it has been.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Yott Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Due to conflicting engagements, we will only be able to run one race tonight. We will run another "qualifier" tomorrow evening before the main race. The race tonight will start when I get out of another league race with a practice start time of approximately 12:30-1:am.

More than likely everyone that wants to run the Saturday night race this week will be able to, due to the scheduling conflicts we've had with the new build coming out.

Jason Yott
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnWard Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Jason Yott wrote:Today's the day. The new points series will start with the first two qualifiers tonight. First practice starts at 10 with race at 11. Double file restarts with lapped cars inside, cautions, and resets.

I want to thank everyone ahead of time for joining us in this inaugural season, and I look forward to some good racing. Keep any suggestions or ideas coming as we will try to make this one of the best series that we can.

See 'yall tonight.
what is the pw?

JohnWard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down